Dead famous Cities offers unique giftware you will love and appreciate for your home. Many of our gifts reflect aspects of heritage and history plus ensuring that our designs will complement any room.
Our brand concentrates on the original design and illustrations created by Glasgow Artist Adrian B McMurchie. Adrian has been delighting clients with his eye for detail, colour and unique take on what makes a city special.
Clients include: Porcelanosa; British Airways; Graven Images; The Independent and Glasgow Airport. So if you hold a city close to your heart then browse and enjoy. If it’s not here then you might just decide to commission your own favourite.
- Singl-end Bakehouse – Renfrew St, Charing Cross
- Singl-end Bakehouse John Street, Merchant City
All our products in one place
- The Shop of interest – Argyle St, Finnieston
- Velvet Moon – Argyle St, Finnieston
- Gifted – 36 Busby Rd, Clarkston
- Noah Home & Gift Boutique – Silverburn
- Teasel and Tweed – Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen
- Luss general Stores – Pier Rd, Luss
- Orsay – 2 Stevenson St, Oban
- The Platform – Macduff
- The Jar Malt Whisky Specialist – Ayr Street, Troon
- Gordon and MacPhail – 58-60 South St, Elgin
- Ardnamurchan Distillery – Glenbeg, Ardnamurchan, Argyll
- Royal Lochnagar Distillery – Crathie, Ballater
- The Clydeside Distillery – Stobcross Rd, Glasgow
- MYO Home – 49 West Clyde Street, Helensburgh
- Concept Blooms – 100 Kirkintilloch Rd, Kirkintilloch